Book a Quilt:We do all our long arm appointment booking online. To book your appointment, click HERE. We do not take drop offs without a quilting appointment.
If you would like to print out the check-in sheet and send/bring it in with your quilt, click HERE for the sheet with pricing.
Tip: Choose 1 quilt at a time to get the best selection of dates. Dates with only one available spot will not show up if you choose 2 or more.
-You can bring your quilt in up to a month prior to your booking date, unless we have sent out an email or Facebook post that allows customers with appointments to bring in earlier.
-Please be sure your quilt backing is at LEAST 3" larger on all sides than top. (Length+6" and width+6")
-Iron your quilt and backing and hang on a hanger so your quilt is ready for the machine.
Tips from a longarm quilter:
- Backing must be at least 3-4" larger than the top on all four sides of your quilt, which means an extra 6-8" larger than the top in both directions.
- Quilt top and back should be separate. Please do not pin or baste layers together.
- Use the cutting instructions in your pattern as a guide, not as a rule. Always measure your quilt top and cut your borders to fit your quilt, never fit your quilt to the borders. Keep your quilt as wave-free as possible!
- Be sure your piecing and borders lie flat. Longarm quilting will not fix uneven borders which will cause your quilt to have puckers or tucks when quilted.
- Press all seams flat.
- Do not use a bed sheet as a backing.
- If your top or backing is directional, mark it as such.
- Attach a tag to your quilt that includes your name and phone number